Sunday, February 23, 2014

Faefever by Karen Marie Moning (Fever #3)

 
2702704 



5/5 flying pink cake Hearts!

This series just keeps getting better and better. I really felt for Mac. She's all alone in this book and can't trust anyone - which becomes even worse and worse. A lot of her hopes are squashed and she once again has to fend for herself in the big bad world - all alone.


"At home in Ashford, I have a great group of friends. I don't have a single one in Dublin. The one place I thought I might make friends was at the abbey, among my own kind. Now thanks to Rowena, that opportunity was closed to me"


I hated Rowena even more in this book and sometimes wanted to slap her. I was okay with Dani, thought I must admit I'm not a huge fan of her.



I still love Jericho Z Barrons and he gets more intriguing every book. Still an ass, but a very interesting and hot one.


"Then Barrons said softly, "You've mistaken me for someone else. Do not wait on me, Ms Lane. Do not construct your world around mine. I'm not that man". "screw you, Barrons." "I'm not that man either."




V'lane shows up in this book as well. Still not sure what to think of him, but he is interesting enough.

"I'm preparing to give you the way to summon me, human. Stand still for it."
Ä kiss? Oh, please! I'm not that -"
"My name on your toungue. I cannot teach you to say it. Humans do not possess the ability to form such sounds. But I can give it you. With my mouth, I can place it on your tongue."


I'm not sure what else to say... the series is great. The writing is great and I love the world building that Karen Marie Moning has implemented in this story. You really should read this series, but by the time you've reached this book, you're probably as hooked as the rest of us already!

I thought the ending was quite shocking and I'm glad I could move on to the next book immediately!


Read in January 2014

Other reviews in this series:
Moning, Karen Marie - Darkfever (The Fever series #1) 
Moning, Karen Marie - Bloodfever (The Fever Series #2)
Moning, Karen Marie - Faefever (The Fever Series #3)
Moning, Karen Marie - Dreamfever (The Fever Series #4)
Moning, Karen Marie - Shadowfever (The Fever Series #5) 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment