Sunday, February 23, 2014

Frigid by J Lynn

16122034 
 3,5-5 Hearts


I was debating a little how much stars to give this book. Is it a good read? Yes. Is it the best book I've read by this author? No. Is it a story without flaws? No.

Sydney has been in love with Kyler since she was a little girl, but Kyler has been to busy man-whoring around. I liked Sydney from the beginning. I however didn't really like Kyler that much and his man-whoring ways put me off a little.

It was a fun read and steamy with a bit of suspense added into it. I did however found it quite obvious from the get go who was hanging around their house and messing with them. So maybe it wasn't too suspenseful.

I'm not sure I can really put my finger on it why I didn't love this book that much. I guess something was just missing in this book for me.
I enjoyed reading it, but I never really got to the point where I LOVED reading it.

It is however a fun short read, so if you like the NA genre, this is surely a book to check out.

Read in December 2013




No comments:

Post a Comment