Sunday, February 23, 2014

Shadowfever by Karen Marie Moning (Fever #5)

7304203 

5+++/5 Hearts, 5 Hearts isn't enough for this wonderful book and series



I've loved every hour, second and minute of this series. It tore at my heart, made me feel scared for the characters, suprised me and quite often left me sitting in complete and utter shock up to the point where I was sometimes affraid to go on reading.



Books rarely give me emotions like that and I know that when I feel them I've come across a new favorite series.

This series has everything you could possibly want and this book was the perfect ending to this wonderful series.

The book continues where the other one left me in complete shock. I loved how the story developed even more. Mac faces an everlasting battle with her identity and has some very difficult choices to make. I've grown to love Mac and JZB. Especially Jericho, now I understand why everyone adores him. What a character he is!



There isn't really that much to say that I haven't said in my reviews of the first books. It's a wonderful fantasy series - the best I've read in ages - and I'm very glad I decided to read it - even though I thought I wouldn't enjoy it.



I'm not sure I'll read the next books from Dani's POV, because I didn't really enjoy her POV in these books. But maybe I will. Part of me isn't ready to be done with this series, these characters and this world.

I'm thrilled I know the ending, but saddened that I've finished it and will never have the experience of reading it for the first time again. Great, great books - that you really should give a chance if you're even remotely interested


Read in January 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment